Our Youth Program
The SMOSH West Lakes Youth Footy Program builds on our Juniors program and introduces kids to competitive footy from our U12 team through to U17.5.
Our program closely aligns to the SANFL Woodville West Torrens Footy club principles. This program holds youth in good stead in the event they have opportunities to play at SANFL level or higher, but also to transition from Youth to Seniors Footy with SMOSH West Lakes Footy Club.
The junior club have a vested interest to develop our youth into senior footy and provide funding to the senior club to further develop our emerging talents.
TRAINING: [ training times below – refer to individual coaches for pre season training times / locations – as these are subject to change ] Our Home oval is Bartley Terrace West Lakes Shores. Google link.
- U12 Boys – Tue 5-6pm @ Home / Fri 5-6pm @ Home – alternating each week @ Ottoway.
- U13 Boys – Tue 5-6pm @ Home / Fri 5-6pm @ Home alternating each week @ Ottoway.
- U14 Boys – Fri 5-6pm @ Home alternating each week @ Ottoway.
- U15 Boys – Fri 5-6pm @ Home alternating each week @ Ottoway.
- U16 Boys – Wed 5-6pm @ Home / Fri 6-7:15pm @ Ottoway each week.
- U17.5 Boys – Tues and Thurs 6:00 p.m. with seniors at St Michael’s
Youth Program Director
2024 Season – Adam Ozols
(we thank David Sands for his year’s of service in this role)
Brad Robertson & Leigh Crawford
Dylan White (with Seniors)