Our Youth Program
The SMOSH West Lakes Youth Footy Program builds on our Juniors program and introduces kids to competitive footy from our U12 team through to U16.5.
Our program closely aligns to the SANFL Woodville West Torrens Footy club principles. This program holds youth in good stead in the event they have opportunities to play at SANFL level or higher, but also to transition from Youth to Seniors Footy with SMOSH West Lakes Footy Club.
The junior club have a vested interest to develop our youth into senior footy and provide funding to the senior club to further develop our emerging talents.
TRAINING: [as at 23 June 2020]
- U12 Boys – Tuesday 5-6:00pm @ SMOSH / Friday 5-6:00pm @ Nazar Reserve
- U13 Boys – Wednesday 5-6:00pm @ Nazar Reserve / Friday 5-6:00pm @ Nazar Reserve
- U14 Boys – Wednesday 5:30-6:30pm @ SMOSH / Friday 5:00-6:00pm @ SMOSH
- U15 Boys – Wednesday 5-6:00pm @ SMOSH / Friday 5-6:00pm @ SMOSH
- U16.5 Boys – Monday 5-6:30pm @ SMOSH / Wednesday 4:30-6:00pm @ SMOSH
Note: Training occurs at SMOSH West Lakes Football Club oval, Bartley Tce, West Lakes Shore, unless directed otherwise by team coach or team manager.
Youth Program Director
Brad Robertson – email@example.com
David Sands – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucas Stubing – email@example.com
Josh Netschitowsky – firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan Schwartz – email@example.com